Top Hat Media Group owns all rights, title and interest in and to the material appearing on the I Top Hat Media Group, including, without limitation, all marks, graphics, images, layouts, presentation, page headers, button icons, typefaces, trade names, trade dress, logos, content, website design, data compilations, and text, which are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other intellectual property laws. Any use of Top Hat Media Group’s trademarks, trade dress or copyrighted materials without our express permission is strictly forbidden.
Your accessing and viewing of the Top Hat Media Group Websites is only for your personal, non-commercial use. Aside from page caching and the downloading of a single copy of the Top Hat Media Group Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use, no other uses are permitted.
It is solely your responsibility to keep your account information and password secure. Do not disclose your account information, including password to anyone that you have not authorized to use your account. You assume all liability from the use of the Top Hat Media Group Websites from any users that use your account. You agree to notify Top Hat Media Group immediately of any unauthorized account use or security breach. I-5 Publishing LLC disclaims all liability arising from your failure to keep your account information and password secure.
THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES, THE CONTENT, INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH SITES, AND GOOD OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH SUCH SITES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULR PURPOSE TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP. THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP REGARDING SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES OR SERVICES AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE TOP HAT MEDIA GROUP WEBSITES.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT MATERIAL
The Top Hat Media Group respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that material posted on the Top Hat Media Group Websites infringes your copyright, please provide a written notification containing all of the following to our Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright (or such person’s authorized representative).
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at issue, a list of such works.
- A description of the material on the Top Hat Media Group Websites (including the precise websites addresses on which the allegedly infringing material appears) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
The Top Hat Media Group does not guarantee that any complained-of content will be deleted or modified. The Top Hat Media Group’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
Top Hat Media Group
Irvine, CA 92618
or email to: