- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 4 oz. white rum
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Crushed Ice
- Muddle the blackberries and mint leaves in a small bowl.
- Spoon the blackberry and mint mixture evenly into two glasses.
- Add rum, sugar, lime juice and stir.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Add rum and garnish with mint and blackberries.
Classic Whiskey Sour
Smokey Old FashionedFebruary 28th, 2021|0 Comments
Ruby Red Gin & Tea CocktailFebruary 28th, 2021|0 Comments
View & Buy Digital Magazine Issues!
SUBSCRIBE TO CIGAR & SPIRITS mAGAZINE!