B.G. Reynolds has released new Tropical Mixers and Syrups, including the classic Mai Tai, Jet Pilot and Zombie Punch. They are all ready to mix with your favorite aged rum or other spirit, and are made of all natural ingredients, according to the company. The company also redesigned the look of the tropical specialty syrups, ranging from Falernum with ginger, clove and almond to Lush Grenadine with pomegranate and hibiscus, and Tiki Spices with Jamaican pimento berry and Madagascar vanilla.
The new mixers were inspired by the company owner’s Tiki-inspired bar, the Hale Pele of Portland, Ore. The mixers are priced at $15.99 and come in 750ml bottles.
B.G. Reynolds Mixers include:
- Mai Tai – one of the powerhouse potables in the tropical bartender’s little black book. Originating from Oakland, Calif., this is the drink that really put tropical cocktails on the map. B. G. Reynolds’ Original Orgeat makes for sweet, floral flavors while tart lime and smooth orange mellow out the mix for the ultimate flavor. Mix with some crushed ice and your favorite aged rum for a taste of the tropics in a glass.
- Jet Pilot – get ready for take-off with this rich mixture of citrus, cinnamon and spice! Only the best ingredients go into making this world-class mixer. Pair with your favorite aged rum.
- Zombie Punch – this potent punch of flavor is based on the original 1934 recipe for the drink that started the first Tiki revolution. Hints of tropical flavors from pomegranate, grapefruit, lime and clove stir your spirits and awaken your tastebuds. Mix with any potent rum.
B. G. Reynolds Syrups include:
- Lime Cordial – lime sweetened with Demerara sugar
- Falernum – ginger, clove, almond and fresh lime
- Lush Grenadine – pomegranate with hibiscus aromatics
- Paradise Blend – tart Barbados grapefruit and spicy Asian cinnamon
- Wild Ginger – exotic and earthy spices
- Cinnamon – Ceylon cinnamon and spicy cassia
- Divine Vanilla – real vanilla beans
- Original Orgeat – French sweetener made with almonds and cane sugar
- Rich Demerara – a perfectly balanced syrup using Demerara sugar
- Passion Fruit – yellow passion fruit
- Tiki Spices – Jamaican pimento berry and Madagascar vanilla
For more information, visit www.bgreynolds.com.