About Manifatture Sigaro Toscano:
There is an Italy that deserves to be well-known and appreciated worldwide: the Italy of culture and of reinventing traditions over time. It’s the Italy found in every Toscano cigar. Toscano cigars are noble symbols of Italian quality which Manifatture Sigaro Toscano wants to export globally. At MST we are confident that the uniqueness of our product can be appreciated far beyond Italian borders.
• Sales Management office is based at the company’s headquarters in Rome, Italy
• Factories: Lucca, Cava de’ Tirreni and Foiano della Chiana, the company’s agronomic development and tobacco receiving centre
• Farm: Villa Toscano USA in Cedar Hill, Robertson County (TN)
Toscano cigar is an example of Italian craftsmanship, unique because:
• it uses only Kentucky seed Fire Cured tobacco
• it has a full flavor thanks to our special fermentation technique
• it undergoes a long aging period
• It has a unique, truncated-cone shape
The growing fields where tobacco can be found throughout the Italian Peninsula are in Lazio, Veneto, Campania, Toscana, Umbria. In the United States, our tobacco is found in our fields in Tennessee.
For more information, visit online at www.toscanocigars.com or @Toscanocigars (Instagram Account)
Media Contact: Benedetta Bergantino firstname.lastname@example.org